Board Of Directors
Team Watters Sonar Search & Recovery, Inc. (TWSSR) Board of Directors and Organization
Dennis Watters: Co- owner,Director since 2005, age 58, Moro, Illinois
- Principal Occupation: Boat builder, Humminbird distributor, fabricator
- Experience: Background in search and rescue from early teen years, Wood River Emergency Corp. Professionally fished for several years. 12 years experience with side scan sonar.
- TWSSR responsibility and function: Operations Commander
Tammy Watters: Owner, Director, President & Secretary/Treasurer since 2005, age 53, Moro, Illinois
- Principal Occupation: Owns and operates small business for 6 years
Experience:12 years experience with side scan sonar, 9 years experience sonar search and recovery.
- TWSSR responsibility and function: Crew & Sonar Specialist
Nancy Marti: Director since 2005, age 59, Edwardsville, Illinois
- Principal Occupation: Vice President/Administration @ Central Records Depository in Edwardsville, IL
- Experience: Legal Secretary @ Madison County Courthouse, Edwardsville, IL
- TWSSR responsibility and function: None
Mike Bradshaw: Director, age 60, Mesquite, Texas
- Principal Occupation: Private Investigator for Kelmar Global
- Experience:USAF Veteran serving in Washington DC and South Korea, Retired Police Sergeant, supervising Crimes Against Persons Investigations. These crimes include Homicide, Robbery, Kidnappings, Suicides, Missing Persons & Questionable Death Cases. 33 years of Law Enforcement experience.
- TWSSR responsibilities and function: Law Enforcement Coordinator & Website